We're sorry to hear you're considering leaving Kik!
Deactivating your account means:
- You'll no longer receive Kik messages, or emails from us at Kik
- Your Kik username won't be searchable anywhere
- Your name will be deleted from the Kik contacts lists of people you've talked to
Before you get started ...
Make sure you have access to the email address registered to your account. Check out 'How can I update my email?' for information on how to see which email address is registered to your Kik account, and how to update it if you need to.
To deactivate your account:
- Tap Settings
- Select Your Account
- Tap Reset
- Enter the email address that's registered to your Kik account on our Deactivation website.
- We'll send you an email with a link to deactivate your account.
Can't see your deactivation email in your inbox? Be sure to check your junk mail in case it got filtered there.
Thanks for giving Kik a try!