Just enter the email registered to your Kik account on the Reset Password website. We'll send a link for your new password to the email address registered to your account.
When you're choosing a new password, try to pick something that's really hard to guess. The most secure passwords include:
- Lowercase and capital letters
- Letters, numbers, and special characters
- At least 6 characters
- And aren't being used on other accounts you have
- Can't see your new password email in your inbox? Be sure to check your junk mail/spam in case it got filtered there.
- If our emails to you are being blocked or filtered as spam, contact your email provider for help allowing emails from our 'email@example.com' email address
- If you’ve still got access to your account, you can change your password right in the app. Check out this FAQ to learn how.