The Kik app is available for most iOS and Android devices, and most Windows Phones.
Here's where you can get the official, most recent version of Kik for your supported smartphone:
- iTunes/App Store (for iOS 7 and later)
- Google Play Store (for Android 4.0 and later)
- Amazon Appstore (for Fire OS 1.0 and later)
- Windows Phone Store (for Windows Phone 7 and later)
Once you've downloaded the app, follow the steps on screen to register your account :)
You might find Kik in other app stores or on other websites, but we don’t maintain those sites, and we don’t post Kik in those other app stores. That means we can't guarantee that those versions are the most recent versions of Kik, and we can’t guarantee that they’re actually authentic versions of our app. It’s always safest to download Kik right from the App Stores listed above.
- If you're having trouble downloading Kik, see I'm trying to download Kik but it isn't working. How can I get Kik on my phone?
- As of May 13, 2014, you won't be able to download Kik on your BlackBerry or Symbian phone. We've posted more information about this here.