Sending videos to your friends on Kik is easy :)
- From your chat, tap the Gallery icon to choose a recent video, or tap the Camera icon to open your camera tray and take a new video (up to 15 seconds).
- To take a new video, press and hold the button; release to stop recording
- If you're sending a saved video, you might have to trim it down before you can send it. If your video is too long, an 'Edit Video' screen will open automatically. Just drag the yellow bars to make your video shorter and tap Use :)
- Tap Send
-To remove a video from a message before you send it, press and hold it, then tap Delete
- Want to trim a saved video before you send it to your friends? No problem! Press and hold the video in your gallery tray to open the Edit Video screen. You can preview your edited video before you send it by pressing the Play button in the Edit Video screen
- When you open your gallery, you'll see your recent photos and videos. To view more of your albums, maximize your gallery tray by tapping the icon in the bottom right corner. You'll see the name of your album (Recent) at the top of the screen. Tap the drop-down arrow to select another album.
- If you're using an older version of Android, you won't be able to send videos to your friends, but you'll be able to receive them :)