So you and your friend are planning to see your fave band in concert, but don't know what the weather will be like. You can mention the weather bot in your chat to find out :)
To mention any bot:
- From your main chats list, open the chat you want to mention a bot in
- Type @ to see a list of bots you can mention
- Tap on the bot you want to mention or type out the bot's username
- Tap Send
You'll be able to mention bots in one-on-one and group chats.
If you mention a bot that you aren't chatting with yet, the bot will start a one-on-one chat with you.
- You can respond to some bots by tapping Reply beside a message you received from the bot.
- To find bots to chat with on Kik, check out the Bot Shop at bots.kik.com, or from your main chats list in the app:
- (on Android and older versions of the Kik iOS app): tap Search > Find People > Bot Shop
- (on the latest version of the Kik iOS app): tap Search > Bot Shop
- Check out this FAQ to see how Bots work with Kik's built-in privacy features.